This page shows a list of some of the major road trips that I’ve taken. Each trip listed is a highlighted link that will show you the articles that I wrote during that specific trip. The map below the link shows the route we followed. Its a way to follow a specific journey and see what I experienced. Just click on a trip and you see a list of articles. Enjoy!
- Florida Winter 2016 – Three months of RV park living in Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Colorado Road Trip 2016 – Another six week tour of central and southwestern Colorado.
- Colorado Road Trip 2015 – A six week tour of central and southern Colorado with side trips to Arizona and Utah.
- Florida Winter 2015 – Three months in Florida during the winter of 2015
- Southwest Roadtrip 2015 – a month long road trip from Florida to Texas
- Fall Mid Atlantic Seashore – a week long trip to the Maryland seashore
- Southwest Culture Roadtrip – a five week long roadtrip thru Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona
- Four Corners Roadtrip – a five week long roadtrip with my son to Arizona, Colorado, and Utah
- Florida Winter 2014 – two months of wintering in Florida.
- Washington DC – week long trip to DC
- Long Island Adventure – week long trip to the east end of Long Island
- Western Roadtrip – a five week long road trip to Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota.
- Florida Winter 2013 – two months of wintering in Florda
- Outer Banks – Ten day trip to Cape May and the Outer Banks
- Gaspe Peninsula – Ten day road trip around the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec
- Florida Winter 2012 – Two months of wintering in Florida